We will provide a proposal that includes a fixed fee per site visit that includes:
- Site evaluation and make any recommendation for cost effective BMPs.
- Train you to independently implement the SWPPP.
- Identify points of discharge (driveways, inlets) and instruct how and when to collect water samples.
- Prepare a REAP prior to a storm event (Risk Level 2 and 3).
- Train you to conduct weekly, pre-, during-, and post-storm inspections.
- Prepare corrective action reports for you if there is a deficiency.
- Complete your annual report and upload to SMARTS.
- Conduct a final inspection, take pictures, and submit an NOT to SMARTS to terminate coverage.
- Provide ongoing compliance support in the event of an enforcement action.
The Permit allows a trained person who is not a QSP to conduct regular inspections of BMPs under the direction of a QSP. However, only a QSP can complete a REAP within 48 hours of a forecasted rain event that exceeds 50% probability. Depending on your knowledge and ability to independently implement the SWPPP, we can offer to reduce the number of site visits to save you money.